BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Really Swimming Suits??

Come on how depressing is it to go swim suit shopping? It is totally soul destroying! How the hell did my thighs and knees get so fat? I don't remember them ever being that huge. That was a total slap in the face from the dressing room mirror! I have an extra pair of thighs if anybody wants them. The mirror never lies and why do I need to see my ass at every angle? Really is it necessary for me to know how horrific it is for others? Totally didn't see that coming from the swim suit aisle!

Well I bought one and I like it! I am just hoping when my thighs and knees get brown it might not be so fatalicious! This is the one I bought. Please note that there is no way that girl has fat knees and for that matter fat thighs. Do you think that we can get a real replica? Maybe I should offer to model for them but I am sure they would hurl their lunches!

So on Monday it will be 4 weeks that I have been being healthy (dieting) and yesterday it was 4 week that I have stopped drinking my drug of choice (diet dr pepper). I am doing good but there have been moments when the thought of a fry has popped into my head. I mean I don't know why because I rarely ate fries before! I am not a big burger fan or for that matter drive thoughs except for Taco Bell because I kind of got a liking for their Taco Bowl. I have found one that I can make one Hungry Girl so I am going to give that a try this week.

I didn't get off track this week but it was definitely one of the harder weeks trying to juggle everything and fit making something to eat in. I feel like I kind of failed the family a bit but we didn't go hungry and I didn't eat anything I shouldn't of had. I did however have two Pita's from the Pita Pit. I went to the movies twice this week so I saved lots of calories and had them for my dinner. They were incredibly delish! Both times I had grilled chicken with tons of salad stuff, a bit of hummus and some taziki sauce. I think I could eat those everyday and I watched how they made them so I think I am going to make them at home.

I am still struggling with the water intake. It is getting better though!

Weigh in day on Monday! Not sure about it this week. Feel bloated and extra fat! Time of the month is around the corner. Damn bloody (get it) time of the month!

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I understand how you feel on this one, I have ordered some swim suits to try and it's the one thing I hate trying on. Makes me feel even more fat, huge, massive than I probably am.

Keep going with the water intake though, it will do you so much good.

I am due on soon too, and suffer with feeling fat, back ache, wanting to eat everything in sight. Hate it. Bring on the bloody menopause I say!!

Anonymous said...

I like the suit!

NYer

Jacqui said...

Just had a look at your swim costume, very cute! I like very much. Just the sort of thing I was looking for, but can't find over here in Blighty!! You will look fab in that by and in the pool xxx