BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am back!!

Wow I can't believe that it was May when I last blogged. I totally fell off the wagon! I couldn't even see the wagon in the distance it was totally obscured by my belly! (I kind of feel like I sound like Shrek there lol) I had to get a new one built and its going to be ready for me tomorrow morning!

I am going to get up and make some oatmeal and then take the boys to school. When I get back I am plugging my ipod in and hitting the streets to walk my big bum off I have got to do this and remind myself of how great I felt before. I felt well and full of energy. Right now I just feel like a big tired old blob. I am one year and 2 and 1/2 months from being 40. I promised myself that I would be at my goal weight by the time I am 40. I can do this and I want to do this.

I have felt myself getting depressed about my age and feeling so old lately. I really need to get out of this funk and look at what I do have. I am a stay at home mum and I am very blessed that I can stay at home. Things are tight now and then but most of the time we are on an even keel. I just get lonely during the day and I need to fill that time up with stuff I want to do now. Its hard because I have always been a carer and really have not had any interests and hobbies. I need to most definitely make losing weight my new hobby.

So tonight I am going to sort out our meal plan for the next week. Then tomorrow I will go and get some of the shopping that I need.

Wish me luck and I hope that you all follow me on my journey!!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Best of luck!! Would love to meet you for a walk one day. The weather is getting beautiful! Just remember, you are already perfect!!